Looking to make your 4Runner look more aggressive? Well add these black headlights to your truck. These headlights completely change the front end of your truck. You wont be able to stop looking at it with these things on.
FITMENT (IMPORTANT TO READ):
- Fitments for 2006 2007 2008 2009 | Toyota 4Runner
- These are PLUG AND PLAY
- Please have professional install them or know what you are doing for installation.
- Fits all models
-100% Brand New in Box With Customized Packaging, Never Been Installed Before
- Comes in a Pair, Which Means Included Left Side (Driver Side) & Right Side (Passenger Side)
- Direct Bolt On Replacement For Your Original Headlights, No Wiring or Any Other Modification Needed
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Approved
- Unless Otherwise Noted, Our Lights Do Not Include Bulbs, Though Occasionally Lighting Manufacturers Do Include Bulbs in the Lights.
- If You Receive Lighting Product That Comes With The bulbs, The Bulbs Are Not Covered Under Our Warranty. Our Warranty Applies Only To The Light Assembly.
- No Installation Guide or Instruction Included, Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
3-7 Day shipping via UPS or Fedex
The box arrived very beat up, no thanks to UPS. I would pass on these. The quality of the bulb sockets is nowhere near the factory housings. I don’t expect these to last. They do look good though.
These headlights have the look that I wanted on my 4Runner, however my OCD is still adjusting to the uneven light projection. Overall, I like the product and the price. I recommended removing whole bumper when replacing your headlights.
I was very hesitant to purchase cheap lights due to every cheap brand tending to have the same couple major problems. (Heavy condensation, blinker assemblies melting, people being unable to line up beams). I installed mine a week ago and so far they seem great. Easy install and the lights are lined up great. I did see some tiny spider cracks on the seam where the lens is attached to the housing. As suggested with other cheap lights I did run clear silicone along the seems. I dont daily the 4r and it is garaged so if any major issues pop up I will make sure to edit my review but I am happy as of right now.