aFe Power MACH Force-Xp 3″ 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System For 2007 2008 2009 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Tundra 5.7L
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system provides 13 horsepower and 31 lbs x ft. of torque while increasing exhaust flow by 57% over the factory exhaust system (tested on 5.7L). This system is constructed out of 409 mandrel bent stainless steel and uses bayonet style hangers, band clamps and included hardware for an easy installation. This 3″ exhaust system uses a dual inlet/center out muffler and is finished off with a black powder coated bolt-on 304 stainless steel tip that creates the aggressive look your Tundra needs.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force-Xp uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface, eliminating leak paths.
A straight through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force-Xp exhaust systems are constructed from 3″ mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
*Dyno results are from a V8-5.7L
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +13 HP & +31 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Tested on 5.7L)
- Constructed from Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel for Maximum Flow
- Uses OE Style Flange and Band Clamps for a Leak-Free Install
- High-Flow Muffler Absorbs High Pitch Tones for a Powerful Sound
- Includes Bolt-On Black Powder-Coated 304 Stainless Steel Tip
- 2007-2020 Tundra 5.7L V8
- CrewMax Cab/Short Bed (66.7″ Bed) Wheelbase 145.7
- Double CrewMax Cab/Short Bed (66.7″ Bed) Wheelbase 145.7
- Regular Cab/Long Bed (97.2″ Bed) Wheelbase 145.7