This Atlas exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Finishing off the exhaust is a powder-coated black 304 stainless steel exhaust tip. This tip features a drain port on the bottom to keep rust and corrosion away. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 7" wrinkle-black powder-coated 304 stainless steel tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge
- A NOx sensor bung is included keeping the system free from check engine lights
Other Part Numbers: