The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced.
Off-road capability often starts with a truck's core suspension components. Eibach has developed a special line of Pro-Truck Coilover 2.0 that utilize an extended-travel monotube design and variable force valving. Eibach Pro-Truck Coilover 2.0 delivers control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails. Designed for use with its championship winning ERO Off-Road Race Springs, this system allows for various combinations to fine tune ride height and load capacity from fully loaded crawlers to factory weight vehicles. Tackle any adventure with Eibach Pro-Truck Coilover 2.0.
- Utilizes ERO springs manufactured using race winning off-road spring technology
- Adjustable ride height allows adjustment of up to 4.0" of lift (depending on application)
- Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation, out of the box height is set to match the rear height
- Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
- Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality
- Chevrolet Colorado 15-21
- GMC Canyon 15-20