Designed to fit flush with the rear end of the Jeep Wrangler, the new JL Flush Tail Lights from Oracle Lighting offer new LED features and improved styling.
This innovative design is a sleek tail light for Jeep Wrangler JLs that wraps tightly around the truck. Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid damage while trail riding. These Jeep Wrangler JL tail lights feature an attractive design and functional LED lighting features including high-powered reverse lights and unique signature perimeter lighting.
In addition to standard features, the plug-and-play design features an enhanced reverse function and caters to the Jeep?s optional cross-traffic sensor. The reverse light features 12 high-powered LEDs for optimal rear illumination. The cross-traffic sensor can be swapped directly over from the factory assembly and easily installs into the Oracle Lighting tail lights for Jeep Wrangler JL. These flush-mount tail lights are compatible with both the base and LED packages.
Gain sleek styling that compliments the original body lines and tons of innovative features. With the superior quality and durability that Oracle Lighting is known for, these tail lights are the perfect upgrade for your Jeep Wrangler JL!
- Sleek styling and flush fit to avoid damage to light
- Simple plug-and-play install with factory sensor compatibility
- 12 high-powered LED reverse lights
- Signature perimeter lighting
- Works with base and LED packages
- 1 year warranty
- (2) Oracle Lighting Flush Mount LED Tail Lights
- (2) Adhesive Fender Reflectors
- (2) High Powered LED Resistors
- Necessary Hardware and Installation Guide
- Designed to work with North American Model Wranglers. For European or Export model Jeeps it is recommended to add Part# 4512-005 as an additional amber light for signaling.
- Some users may experience diminished Blind Spot Monitoring or Cross-Traffic Functionality with the use of the factory BSM sensors. Always check your vehicle mirrors, glance over your shoulder, and use your turn signal when changing lanes.
- Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Very fast delivery,