Armor BLK Aluminized Steel Catback Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MBRP. Exhaust System Type: Catback. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3" / 2.5". Exhaust System Sound: Mild / Stock. The MBRP Armor BLK is all about style. It’s stealth black look takes any vehicle to the next level. The Armor BLK Series exhaust systems crank your vehicle’s style dial to 11. The Armor BLK series offers the same performance as the other series with an engineered, high-heat black powder coating on the tailpipe(s) and tip(s). Manufactured using heavy-gauge Aluminized Steel tubing throughout the whole system, everything but the tailpipe and tip are left as mill-finish steel for better resistance of damage under your vehicle. This material can be a great choice for you if you live in a dry climate that doesn’t see much precipitation. All of the tubing is mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow. Mandrel bending ensures no rippling in the bends. The end result is that it gives you more fresh air inside your engine’s cylinders, allowing it to produce more power and improve vehicle performance and longevity. If your vehicle needs to stand out, there’s no better way than the sound of an MBRP performance exhaust system and the looks of it being from the Armor BLK Series.
- Exhaust System Type: Catback
- Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel
- Exit Location: Split Rear
- Main Tubing Diameter: 3" / 2.5"
- Exhaust System Sound: Mild / Stock
- Tip Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Tip Material: 304 SS
- Tip Type: Dual Wall
- Tip Outlet Diameter: 4"
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Cut Type: Angle Cut
- Exhaust Flow Increase: 40%-100%
- Horsepower Increase: 9-12 hp
- Torque Increase: 19-12 lb-ft
- Made to provide unequaled quality and reliability
- Made with the use of the latest technologies
- Guaranteed to provide ultimate strength and durability
- Ford Bronco 2021-2022