The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-Current Ford F-150 2WD Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their F150 on the road as well as in the dirt. This aftermarket suspension system includes adjustable front coilovers, rear shocks, and tubular upper control arms.
ICON's Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F-150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford F150 2WD
Will not work on CCD equipped vehicles
- Increased lift height allows for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry and increasing strength
- Patented Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Up to a 20% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature 2021-UP Ford F150 specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant hard anodized shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- 100% bolt-on design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- 91717 (QTY: 1) 2021-UP F150 2WD 0-3" 2.5 VS IR COILOVER KIT
- 98502DJ (QTY: 1) 2021-UP F150 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 96518 (QTY: 2) 09-UP F150 2/4WD 04-08 F150 4WD REAR VS 2.0 IR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- Advertised lift heights are based off of a stock equipped vehicle
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.