ReadyLIFT leveling kits are the fastest, safest, most cost-effective way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear for that ideal lifted neutral stance.
Our front strut assembly eliminates the hassle, time, and concern of compressing springs.
A ReadyLIFT leveling kit will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding stress to stock suspension components.
The all-new part number 66-52200 2022-UP Toyota Tundra Leveling Kit is an excellent choice for those who want a level stance while running larger tires up to 34 inches.
The no-trim maximum tire size for this kit is a 295-60R20 with a 20" x 9" wheel and +18 offset.
- 295-60R20 with a 20" x 9" wheel and +18 offset
- 33" Maximum tire diameter
- 35" on positive offset wheel with trimming.
- 33x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +25 offset
- 17"- 33x12.5R17
- 18" - 305/65R18
- 20" - 305/55R20-33x12.5R20
- 22" - 33x12.5R22
- Tire Size: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
- Ride Quality: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply or more E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride and handling experience.
- Front Strut Spacer
- Hardware Pack
- SAEJ2492 Warning: By installing this product, you acknowledge that the suspension of this vehicle has been modified. As a result, this vehicle may handle differently than that of factory-equipped vehicles. As with any vehicle, extreme care must be used to prevent loss of control or roll-over during sharp turns or abrupt maneuvers. Always wear seat belts, and drive safely, recognizing that reduced speeds and specialized driving techniques may be required. Failure to drive this vehicle safely may result in serious injury or death. Do not drive this vehicle unless you are familiar with its unique handling characteristics and are confident of your ability to maintain control under all driving conditions. Some modifications and combinations of modifications are not recommended and may not be permitted in your state. Consult your owner's manual, the instructions accompanying this product, and state laws before undertaking these modifications. You are responsible for the legality and safety of the vehicle you modify using these components.
- Please read Instructions thoroughly and completely before beginning installation.
- Installation by a certified mechanic is recommended.
- ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. is NOT responsible for any damage or failure resulting from improper installation.
- Estimated Installation Time: 4 Hours +/- 0.5 hour excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly
- Installation Guide
- 2" Leveling Kit-Max Tire Diameter 34"
- Fabricated steel front strut spacers with durable black powder coat finish
- Toyota Tundra 2022
- Not for use on Tundra iForce Max Hybrid