Design — We use the 2018+ Tundra TRD LED headlights design as the foundation to develop these Toyota Tundra PRO-series headlights, and we apply a LED tube as DRL around the projector. These headlights come with activation light feature, which is a running light when you unlock your Toyota Tundra, as well as white DRL light. At the side of these Toyota Tundra PRO-series headlights is the amber reflector lens, and there is an amber halogen light bulbs at the bottom for turn signal light. The projector is for low beam, and we are using build-in LED at the center for high beam. The headlights are using H7 halogen bulbs for low beam and build-in LED for high beam.
Projector Technology — We compose these Toyota Tundra PRO-series projector headlights with our patented rectangular projector lens. The projection cut-off line is perfect for American LHD regulation.
Housing — Our Toyota Tundra PRO-series projector headlights come with chrome, black and jet black housing. The chrome housing gives your truck a stock housing look and match your truck if you have a lot of chrome accessories. On the other hand, the black housing gives your truck a sporty look and easily match with any color truck and front grill. Above all, the jet black housing and mid-night black housing (all black housing with glossy finish) are our special designed housing that has the glossy look mixed with the black paint, and it will give your truck a sporty and luxury look at the same time.
Lens — Our Toyota Tundra PRO-series projector headlights are made of polycarbonate plastic lens. We also apply a layer of anti-fog agent on the headlights lens; thus, it allows better light output in extreme weather. In addition, we also apply another coating to protect the lens against yellowing and oxidation.
SAE/DOT Compliance — Our Toyota Tundra PRO-series projector headlights are compliant with SAE and DOT FMVSS108 regulations. Moreover, all our products are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001 and ISO-9002. Most importantly, we inspect every detail of the lights to make sure we are satisfied and so are our customers.
- These Toyota Tundra PRO-series projector headlights come with the signature activation light feature, which is a sequential light show when you ignite your car, as well as DRL light tube. Please select the model and feature on the top when you purchase the lights.
- Housing Color: Mid-Night Black
- Lens Color: Clear lens
- Light Feature: Activation Light and DRL (Light Tube) and Signal (Bottom)
- Feature Color: DRL (White) and Signal (Amber)
- Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 | Sequoia 2008-2013
- Not compatible with Tundra with headlights leveling, you can install these headlights but give up the leveling function.
- Light source: Halogen
- Low beam: H7 bulb.
- High beam: Osram LED.