2017-2020 FORD RAPTOR / F-150 3.5L ECOBOOST GARRETT POWERMAX STAGE 2 TURBO UPGRADE
If you’re like us, and you need more power than the stock turbos can support – Garrett’s All-New PowerMax Stage 2 upgrade turbos may be for you. Plug-and-Play in the stock location, yet provides 54% more flow over the stock turbos, this will support from 400 to 700+ BHP! The 2017+ Ford F150 and Ford Raptor PowerMAX are true stock-appearing bolt-on turbo upgrade turbos. They come fully assembled, for an easy installation. Fully OEM calibrated wastegate actuators, these are ready to make serious horsepower in your Raptor / Gen2 F-150 EcoBoost.
GARRETT POWERMAX STAGE 2 TURBO UPGRADES – IN STOCK, LIMITED SUPPLY!
The Garrett PowerMax™ Stage 2 turbocharger upgrade for the 2017+ F-150 and F-150 Raptor platform is engineered to increase engine performance capability while maintaining OEM installation specifications. This direct drop-in Stage 2 upgrade provides 54% more flow than OEM and will support up to 700+ BHP *. Improvements in compressor efficiency and flow can be attributed to the 60mm fully-machined compressor wheel. Turbine flow is increased by 52% compared to OEM with a 50mm Inconel turbine wheel and larger 0.45 A/R turbine housing. This turbocharger kit comes fully assembled, calibrated, and is outline interchangeable with the OE hardware to ensure a perfect fit every time.
• Direct-fit Stage 2 upgrade (LH & RH Turbos)
• Compressor housing inlet (2.75”) is larger than stock to allow for increased flow and optimized surge port
• Adapter for stock inlet tube included with turbo kit
• Turbo model: GT2260S
• 700+ BHP capability *
• Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator
• Billet compressor wheel with 54% increased flow
• Inconel turbine wheel with 52% increased flow
• Modern compressor and turbine wheel aero
• Tuned ported shroud for optimal compressor surge and choke performance
• Speed sensor port: use PN 781328-0003 (street kit) or 781328-0004 (pro kit)
WARNING: The maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 176krpm. The use of this product above 176krpm is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
This product is not approved for street use. Installation may affect vehicle’s safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle’s manufacturer or turbo kit distributor.
Other Part Numbers: