NEW PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0's are here! Developed utilizing our extended-travel monotube design and variable force valving, Eibach PRO-TRUCK COILOVER 2.0 delivers control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails.
- Pre-Assembled, Factory Direct Replacement Front Coilover - No Additional Parts Required. Sold in Pairs.
- Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Mounts, 46mm Piston, Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered, Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
- One-Year Warranty
- Sold in Pairs
- Actual product may differ from image shown
- Heavy duty anodized billet aluminum top hat
- Precision wound linear ERO race springs
- Threaded body with up to 4" of height adjustability (depending on vehicle)
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant coating
- Durable hard rubber bushings
- 5/8" hardened nitrocarburized piston rod
- Extended travel monotube design with variable valving and nitrogen charging
- Anodized billet aluminum spring seat
- Direct bolt on billet aluminum end