*FOR 2020 MODELS PLEASE CLICK ON DROP DOWN MENU YOU NEED A LITTLE DIFFERENT GRILLE BECAUSE OF YOUR RADAR SENSOR
Upgrade your 4Runner to the TRD Pro style grille!!!
TRD PRO 4RUNNER GRILL SWAP KIT 5TH GEN
- Gives your vehicle a new style and appearance
- Accentuates your vehicles overall look
- A great upgrade for your vehicle
- Provides better airflow to the radiator to help the cooling process best
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 Toyota 4Runner | ALL MODELS
2pcs/set Grilles (Toyota letters are included)
SHIPPING: (Please Read)
- 2-7 Days Depending on location
- West coast ------> East Coast
- Orders will ship within 1-2 business days after payment received. Orders from Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will process on next business day and will be ship within 24 hours;
INSTALL VIDEO: (Not our video, just as reference)
Not a technically difficult install, just YouTube it and take your time. Watch more than one video. FYI don’t pry out the tabs like some video suggest, just push in the middle and they pop out. Also be aware the matte finish refers to the entire garnish and not just the letters. You need to drill holes in the garnish to attach the letters, but there were indentations showing where they should go. It was easy and they lined up well.
Toyota 4Runner | TRD Pro Grille | 2014 - 2020 |
Order arrived ahead of time. Would have liked even a single page of instructions. The YouTube link on the site is nice, but an overview of the steps would have been nice. Everything fit together nicely, and the adhesive is very strong. The only complaint is the chips and dents on the letters. Would have like those to be good shape. The matte color of the front grille is perfect. Overall you can’t beat that TRD look, on an SR5 budget.
*tip*- If your “O” looks like the spacing is off slightly, just rotate the letter 180 degrees.
Overall looks good and installation was easy. The tricky part was the letters and I had to fudge them a little cuz I felt like the spacing was off. Worth the money, regardless
Look good. Just some of the letter were a little chipped and the grill it’s not cut as perfect as the OEM. Was a little harder to stick maybe the chrome has something to do it